MICHR Research Navigator
MICHR’s Research Navigator is here to assist clinical and translational research investigators and study coordinators and help them find their way through the MICHR research infrastructure.
- Have an idea for a study and want to make sure you start out in the right direction?
- Need help getting funding, IRB approval, or other key steps to a successful study?
- Have a general question about U-M clinical and translational research support services?
The Research Navigator is dedicated to helping you connect with the right resources in MICHR and beyond, and keeping you on the right path.
How can the Research Navigator help you? By:
- answering “who, what, when, where, why, and how” questions
- matching needs with research resources in MICHR and throughout U-M
- advocating for researchers and study coordinators and cutting through red tape or resolving problems
- providing links to tools designed to support study team needs
Contact MICHR today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.998.7474.
Feedback on this page? Email Andrea Smith-Ruff