MICHR Clinical Trials Office (MCTO)
The MICHR Clinical Trials Office (MCTO) supports faculty with the pre-award phase of industry-sponsored clinical trials. Staffed with an experienced multidisciplinary team, the MCTO assists clinical research teams through the legal, financial, and regulatory phases of study start-up. Specifically, in close partnership with the study team, the MCTO will:
- Complete and track the confidentiality agreement (CDA)
- Complete the clinical trial routing form (CTRF)/ Proposal approval form (PAF)
- Create budgets and billing calendars
- Negotiate budget and consent language with sponsor
- Complete initial IRB review process including creating consent/assent forms and working with both local and central IRBs
- Facilitate approval of contract
The MCTO supports pre-award of industry-sponsored clinical trials. Our experienced multidisciplinary team assists with the legal,
financial, and regulatory phases of study start-up. Study teams are eligible to
use these services at no cost; fees are negotiated with the sponsor.
. A price list is available here.
Manager, MICHR Clinical Trials Office
Feedback on this page? Email Jill Malayang